Our Letting and Property Management department have extensive detailed knowledge of the buy to let sector including property portfolios and property investment. We believe that good management is the key to harmonious Landlord and Tenant relationships, responsible occupancy and minimal void periods. Connect UK’s letting team are dedicated to keeping your property in optimal rental condition. In the event that a new tenant needs to be found, it follows that a well presented and maintained property, in good decorative order will let far quicker than a poorly maintained property.
Our Letting Department comprises of a strong team of experienced professionals dedicated to all aspects of letting and property management. We use the markets leading property management software to assist us in providing a top quality letting service.
Service to Landlords – As a company that has built a reputation on providing quality service throughout the South East, we offer:
- Advice on the current rental value of your property.
- Advice on the condition of the property, highlighting issues that may affect the level of achievable rental income.
- Full marketing of your property to find suitable tenants.
- A complete referencing service with optional rent guarantee.
- Preparation of a comprehensive tenancy agreement.
- Contact with utility companies advising of tenant details.
- Protection of the security deposit under a government approved scheme (Housing Act 2004).
- Inventories through an independent Inventory Clerk including check-ins and check-outs.
- Inspection visits carried out by an independent Clerk, focusing on the condition of the property and ensuring compliance with the terms of the tenancy agreement.
- Property maintenance advice.
- Landlord gas safety and energy performance certificate arrangements.
- Rent collection and payment direct to Landlords through bank transfers.